Property for Sale : Hamilton : Homes, flats & land
Sell houses, flats & land in Hamilton, Waikato, NZ.
Free and easy-to-use online advertising for Hamilton real estate agents and private sale by owners to sell property in Hamilton, New Zealand.
"Found the site by searching Google for free property sale advertising.
It seemed like a good place to start. Keep up the good work.
TIPS : Sell a home online
• If you are considering a private house sale writing a great ad can make it easy!
• Click SUBMIT and follow the prompts, to name the suburb or town the property you are selling is located in and provide basic information about the property such as the no of bedrooms, bathrooms, etc
• When you start writing your ad copy don’t hesitate to repeat information included in the opening prompts – the more information you provide the more likely potential buyers are to be able to find your ad on a web search and also to respond
• Headlines matter! Be sure to use a catchy, informative headline – the first three words of your ad text becomes the headline. For eg: Quiet, Convenient Location, Near-New Luxury Townhouse, Local District Views, etc
• Use pictures - pictures really do say a 1,000 words! Pictures increase genuine response to your ad by SHOWING potential buyers exactly what your property has to offer
• Give a full description of the property that includes information that potential buyers need to know: the suburb, the asking price, no of bedrooms, no of bathrooms, parking, proximity to transport, shops, schools and other local amenities
• Genuine property buyers would not hesitate to call, you may like to provide a no as a second contact option
• Do not use all caps – capitalising everything actually emphasises nothing
• The copy allowance is generous - describe your property fully
• There is a very, very affordable option to upgrade an ad if you wish - upgraded ads are larger, get top billing and may contain up to 5 images
"I advertised a flat to let and got a very good tenant from it.
When I sell the flat in the fairly near future I`ll be using the service again.